• 66, 80, and 119 gallon sizes are designed for light duty commercial applications with intermittent hot water loads.
• The standard voltage is 240V three phase.
• Two 6.1 KW zinc plated copper sheathed elements are standard.
• Thermostat is adjustable through a range of 120º to 181ºF with a manual reset high temperature cutoff. The heater is wired for non-simultaneous single phase operation.
• Our COREGARD™ anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection for longer than standard anode rods.
• Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
• 3-year limited tank warranty/1-year limited parts.