Designed to provide sanitizing hot water required in a dairy barn environment. It is shipped with a base with 4” legs to raise the water heater off the floor to simplify and maintain sanitary conditions.
- 80 gallon capacity provides water for wash down and cleaning
- Two 4500-watt zinc plated copper sheathed elements
- Thermostats are adjustable from 140º to 181ºF with a manual reset high temperature cutoff
- Our COREGARD™ anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection for longer than standard anode rods.
- Enhanced-flow ball type brass drain valve simplifies maintenance and service
- Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1
- 3-year limited tank warranty/1-year limited parts.